Craft is a Free Sandbox Minecraft Clone Game
Released: 7 April 2013
Version: 1.0 (2 February 2014)
License: Open Source
Developer : Michael Fogleman
Craft is a free Minecraft clone for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Just a few thousand lines of C using modern OpenGL (shaders). Online multiplayer support is included using a Python-based server.
- Simple but nice looking terrain generation using simplex noise.
- More than 10 types of blocks and more can be added easily.
- Supports plants (grass, flowers, trees, etc.) and transparency (glass).
- Simple clouds in the sky (they don’t move).
- Day / night cycles and a textured sky dome.
- Signs – you can write text on any block.
- Lights – any block can be set as a light source.
- Ambient occlusion for basic shading of blocks.
- World changes persisted in a sqlite3 database.
- Multiplayer support!
Minimum System Requirements:
Processor: 1 GHz single core CPU
Memory: 512 GB of RAM
Graphics: OpenGL Compatible Graphics Card
Hard Drive: 10 MB free space