Released: 23 April 2008
Version: 2.0 (03 May 2013)
License: GNU GPLv2
Developer : QuantiCode
Zero Ballistics is a unique blend of multiplayer first person shooter and tank combat game. Easy to learn, difficult to master was our mantra during the development of the game. Set in lush alpine environments covering all seasons, playing Zero Ballistics is as thrilling as it is relaxing. Beautiful, idyllic level settings meet armed to the teeth and highly detailed tanks. Combat is as intense as it gets with three different main and three different secondary weapons. Mastering the main weapon’s ballistic trajectory, judging the distances correctly and estimating the opponent’s advance all add up to a demanding but nevertheless rewarding game experience hardly found anywhere else.
Explore 81 different tank setups to be ready for any given combat situation. If you want to be sneaky, use mines and the heal skill to wreak havoc among your unsuspecting enemys. You are more the frontal assault type? Combine the ram bucket and the flamethrower to eliminate your enemies up close and personal. Tired of modes like capture the flag, control the fortress or similar well known game modes? Try our Beaconstrike mode that combines the best of all known worlds (ok, modes). It provides fast and easy gameplay but also a huge amount of teamplay and controlled action. Zero Ballistics is a unique blend of first person shooter and tank combat, focusing on multiplayer gaming exclusively.
- Zero Ballistcs features Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and the by now legendary Beaconstrike mode (legendary at least here, at QuantiCode headquarters). Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch follow the well established rules and are excellent to let off some steam during fast paced dogfights. Ammunition is infinite, and the levels range from wide and sparsely settled areas to small and crowded valleys.
- The Beaconstrike mode is targeted at players looking for rewarding and challenging tactical team based gameplay. Two opposing forces, called the ‘Attackers’ and the ‘Defenders’ for simplicity, fight over map domination. The Attacker’s goal is to enlarge his area of influence with the help of ‘Beacons’ and conquer the Defender’s outposts in a given time limit, which is prolonged with each conquered base.
- The Defender’s sole mission is to distract the Attacker as much as possible by destroying his Beacons, thus keeping his advance at bay. The Defenders tend to level up easier as they get upgrade points for every destroyed Beacon, while the Attacker is never short of ammunition, recharging constantly while inside his own area of influence. This asymmetric setup is further accented by specially tailored Beaconstrike maps, promising endless hours of fun.
- Three levels set in an alpine environment
- Three different main weapons, and three secondary weapons
- Six different skills
- BeaconStrike, Deathmatch and Team Deatchmatch modes
- Best of all, it’s absolutely FREE to play
Deathmatch and Team Deatchmatch modes are available and if your graphics card supports shader model 2.0, then there is no reason why you aren’t already downloading the open beta of Zero Ballistics and start playing right now!
Minimum System Requirements:
Processor: 2.0 GHz CPU
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: 128 MB graphics accelerator with Shader-Model 2.0 and GLSL 1.2
NOTE: this game require full Internet access !
Zero Ballistics Screenshots
Zero Ballistics Videos