Tanks of Freedom
Version: beta3.7 (22 September 2015)
Developer : P1X
Free Open Source Isometric Turn Based Battle Tank Game, Classic turn-based strategy game with two armies fighting against each other. Challenge yourself in campaign against AI or hot-seat battle with a friend. Using easy map editor you can create any imaginable scenario to play.
Each 32×32 sprite was handcrafted in gorgeous, 32 colour pixel art. Original soundtrack was made on Access Virus C and Korg Electribe. Sound effects were made on real GameBoy hardware. Game is open-source and runs smoothly thanks to Godot Engine.
Why should you play Tanks of Freedom?
- incredible fun to play
- easy yet challenging strategy
- hand-made pixel art assets in
- original soundtrack made on Access Virus C and Korg Electribe
- original sound effects made on real GameBoy hardware
- modern theme of real world events
- free (if you want to)
- great performance provided by Godot Engine
- available for Windows, Linux, OSX, Android and BlackBerry
- constantly updated with new features and bugfixes
- by gamers for gamers
Tanks of Freedom Screenshots
Tanks of Freedom Videos