Freeminer is a Free Open Source Sandbox Game, inspired by Minecraft
Released: 21 November 2010
License: GNU GPLv3
Developer : Contributors
Freeminer is an Free open source sandbox game inspired by Minecraft. Freeminer is based on Minetest which is developed by a number of contributors from all over the globe. It aims to make the game fun while trading off some bits of perfectionism.
- Walk around, dig and build in an infinite voxel world and craft stuff from raw materials to help you along the way.
- Robust and powerful server-side modding API.
- Multiplayer support for tens of players, via servers hosted by users.
- Almost infinite world and a fairly good map generator (limited to ±31000 blocks in all directions).
- Runs natively on Windows, Linux, OS X and *BSD.
Minimum System Requirements:
Processor: 1 GHz single core CPU
Memory: 512 GB of RAM
Graphics: 64 MB
Hard Drive: 10 MB
NOTE: This is not the official system requirements